Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedneday's Wonder - A Fresh Calendar!

Call me old fashion but I still need a calendar at my desk! I know, I know, we are living in a day filled with electronic contraptions designed to organize our life, but I still can't live without a calendar. 
Not to mention, there is something ceremonial about starting a fresh, new calendar year with a fresh new calendar and getting to rip off each month - I especially get excited ripping off the next couple of months in anticipation for spring and summer!

So, in case you are still searching for the perfect 2012 calendar - whether it be for your office, home desk, kitchen window sill, vanity, etc, - here are a few of my latest favorites.

Cheers to January's clean slate!!



Nautical Calendar

So many possibilities for this Hanging Calendar


Paper Source Academic Wall Calendar - each month is a fun, different color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails