Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tiled Tuesday

Tiles can add color and texture to just about anything - floor, ceiling, walls, backsplash!
Don't be afraid to tile!

Lovely tile work on the kitchen walls!

How great would this be in your farmhouse - with the barn-like doors? 
Oh, and love the tile too!

White tile meets white cabinets - looks clean and crisp!

How fun is this tiling
I'm picturing an awesome half bath in that dream house... 

 Fabulous master bath tiled floor

 This is one welcoming mud room - tiled floor and all!

Not sure I could ever commit to Chevron Tile as bold as this but more power to you if you can - I'm coming to visit! Love it!


Nemo tiles - love the red border

Tiled bathroom

Great tiled kitchen floor

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, that yellow striped bathroom is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I'd probably be too chicken to do it, but WOW. Thanks for this lovely post!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails