Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh, What a Wedding!!

I am back from what was the most perfect, fun-filled, joyous wedding weekend of my best friend, C!!
Each wedding event was complete with loads of bliss and cheer (and of course some tears of joy here and there - namely from my Maid of Honor toast which despite the 12+ months I had to prepare it turned into more of a I-can't-talk-because-I'm-so-teary couple of words...) all leading up to what was the most picturesque, beautiful, and special wedding ceremony and reception. 
I am honored to have been part of the entire weekend and to stand by C & P's sides as they started their happily-ever-after together!

Here is a quick glimpse of what's to come! 

I am chomping at the bit to see the professional photos as one of my all-time favorite photographers, Patricia Lyons, shot the wedding and I just know they are going to be nothing short of AMAZING.
Be forewarned, I will likely be over-sharing them with you once they're finished!

 One of the many beautifully orchestrated wedding festivities was the Bridesmaids Luncheon held at the Bride's Godmother's home in the "country."  I loved the rustic, shabby chic, yet sophisticated flower arrangements  so I just have to share! 
(Note - apologies for the poor camera quality. Trust me when I say these pictures do not do the beautiful luncheon justice!)















1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails