Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday's Must Have.... A Pillow to Rest My Head!

After a fabulous weekend of celebrating in Nashville
all I can think about is finding a pillow (and a bed) to rest my head!

Love the pillows which accent the dust ruffle and matching Louis Berger chair perfectly!

The pillows, tea, the view... it all looks so serene!

 I could sink right into these fabulous pink and orange pillows on this daybed!

 Fab Turquoise Pillows!

Loving all the patterns and colors - and pillows!!
Might be a bit much for me but still loving!


2 comments:

  1. I am just finding this post and I wondered if you know the source for the trellis fabric on the pillows and coverlet in the first photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your headboard from and pillows?!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails