Friday, May 27, 2011

One Year of Bliss!

It's hard to believe one year ago today I decided to start compiling all things blissful on 
Turquoise, Tulips and Bliss!  
Never would have imagined I'd enjoy "blogging" so much but it is my favorite guilty pleasure! 
Thanks for all the inspiration you've shared with me. 
Here's to many more years of sharing bliss with each other!


Below are a few of my favorite images from the top 10 blog posts across the past year

One year later, this still remains one of my all time favorites!
The ultimate inspiration.
Still dreamin' of having this room in a beach house of my own.... one day!















1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! All of these images are like candy for my eyes! I just came across your blog recently so I think I may have to spend the weekend reading your old posts! I love all of these images. We have very similar taste!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails