Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday's Wonder - The Louis Berger Chair!

When I saw Lonny's new Trad Home publication last night, I was immediately in love.  For lots of reasons but for starters, I love the fun little video of Jonathan Adler and Charlotte Moss' convo and was so excited to hear that such design icons agree that a Louis Berger Chair is the best traditional investment piece!
I love and have blogged many-a Louis chair before - and still adore the Louis ghost chair - so I couldn't agree more that a Louis Berger Chair is a must have.  

I am now officially on the hunt for the perfect one....








Pictures via:
TobiFairly
LittleGreenNotebook
Veranda
EADLiving
ABloomsburyLife
LaDolceVita

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your hunt for a Louis chair! I've been looking at some lately and they are wayyy out of my budget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails