Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday's Wallpaper Wonders... In the Kitchen!

I've expressed my love for Wallpaper before -- especially in half baths, which are still my favorite place to go wild with your wall covering.  A good friend asked me the other day what I thought about wallpaper in the kitchen which got me thinking....
there's no reason not to spice up your kitchen with wallpaper, too!
Keeping in mind your appliances, the space (large walls? small walls?), the light, etc. carefully choosing a subtle yet sophisticated wallpaper can really help spice up your kitchen space.

Wallpaper has had its ups and downs in popularity, but I'm telling you - I think it's on the up and up!

I absolutely ADORE this kitchen - the wallpaper in combination with the chandelier and the island - Just LOVE it!





Is this green too much? It really could go both ways...


Images via:
LittleGreenNotebook
Kitchenism

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any idea the source for the wallpaper in your first photo above? It seems to be the colors I am looking for. These are beautiful wallpapered kitchens. We are building a home, and I plan to wallpaper the breakfast area and a half bath as well. Any sources you could share for (reasonably priced and updated!) wallpaper would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails