Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If We're Going to the Ocean, Then...

We're going to need a beach tote, no doubt!

The only trouble is..... which one?
I'm LOVING all of these - and there are so many other cute ones, too! 
Oh the choices!
Roberta Roller Rabbit is one of my recent FAVORITES - I have my eye on so many of her things!
Especially this Bondi Beach bag!

... Or do I like this Roberta Roller Rabbit print better? There's no way I'm going to be able to choose one!

 
100% Recycled Sailcloth Beach Bag from 44Knots
ABSOLUTELY in love with these bags! And they're rinse right out!


Ame and Lulu Olive Herringbone Beach Bag



 Ame and Lulu Beach Bag
Nancy Shopper Tote from DVF

Made of recycled Sails, too!

Can't go wrong with a good old fashion straw beach bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails