Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love {with a little farmhouse inspired bliss!}

I love country music - LOVE IT - and I had a ball spending Wednesday evening Dancehall Dreamin' with Pat Green! 
And, while I'm a beach girl through and through (in case you haven't already picked up on that), I will gladly admit that I enjoy the charm of the country and "rural living" from time to time.  
A bit of time spent in the country can be such a breath of fresh air - literally - which is why I think I am drawn to some of these rooms that evoke the "new farmhouse style." The natural materials and hues are so warm leaving me with that same feeling of a day in the country.

Hope this weekend brings you whatever breath of fresh air you may be in need of!
















Pictures and inspiration via HouseandHome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails