Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ah-choo! Tissue Box Thursday

Well friends, I've been trying to ignore it but there's no denying it now - I have a full fledged winter head cold. We all have to suffer through at least one each season so hopefully I am paying my dues for the season.

This cold and the immense number of tissues I have gone through in the last 36 hours has tissue boxes on my mind right now so thought I'd share a few decorative ones with you.
I'm more of a plain, metal or mirrored tissue box cover kind of girl in my bathroom, but there are definitely some cute colorful ones to choose from, too.  
I could use one of the colorful ones on my desk right now to liven up my workspace and put a little cheer into blowing my nose!










Pictures courtesy of:
PrairieMod

1 comment:

  1. I like your style! Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Get well soon.Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails