Friday, September 17, 2010

Turquoise (and Teal) for the Good of the Cause...

Who knew there were turquoise appliances?  
And better yet turquoise (or teal) appliances that support a good cause?

This morning's DailyCandy email was so enlightening I just have to share a few things with you!

First, I am embarrassed to admit (given my love for turquoise!) that I did not realize September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
And, it gets even better -
drum roll....
the official color is Teal (a very close relative to Turquoise!) 

Second, Kelly Ripa and Electrolux have teamed up to support The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund and they are now producing Teal/Turquoise appliances! 

That intrigued me to see what other teal/turquoise appliances are out there... 


 

 

 


 


To my good friend "Monkey" - We do need a new vacuum.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails