Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday's Treasure Hunt - Bedroom Benches

I am dying for a unique bench or ottoman for the foot of my bed. I am moving in a couple weeks and am so looking forward to having a bit more space for unique accents - like a bench!

Below are some benches I've come across recently that I would love to find for my own bedroom!

Blue Jonathan Adler Tufted Velvet "X-Bench"

Love this unique take on a bench

White hickory bench upholstered in blue velvet and nailhead trim

A sturdy bench is a practical choice

Upholstered Silk Bench

 Storage Bed Bench

Striped Upholstered Bench Ottoman

Blue and White Bedroom with simple wooden Bench


Love this bench!

Floral Bedroom with beautiful bench

Love how this bench really pops!

Love the color scheme in this room as well as the bench!

This Turquoise Chest is fabulous and serves as a great bench as well as a decorative storage piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails